Understanding Sleep Aids
74% of American adults experience a sleeping problem, ranging from a few nights per week or long term sleep issues. Furthermore research has shown 63% of all women and 54% of all men suffer from insomnia. According to the Centre for Disease Control in America about 70 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep problems stemming from over 70 different sleep disorders.Finding the right sleep support or product can aid in helping you fall asleep. Luckily, you have a handful of options when trying to solve your sleeping problem. One such option is the active ingredient doxylamine succinate, an over-the counter pharmaceutical product found in Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid.
Drug Facts and Directions
Adults and children 12 years and over take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed, take only once daily or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years should not use.
Kirkland Signature’s Commitment
We promise to deliver “Quality & Value” when you choose to purchase Kirkland Signature products for your household. You can purchase with complete confidence. All of Costco’s Kirkland Signature over-the-counter products are the generic version of their national brand counterparts. Kirkland Signature Brand products are subject to the same manufacturing standards mandated by the FDA, just like the leading national brands. Kirkland Signature OTC items work as well as the national brands and our products also deliver significant value and savings.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- if you are taking any other drugs
- if pregnant or breast feeding
- keep out of reach of children
- in case of overdose get medical help urgently
When using this Kirkland Sleep Aid product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor
if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- adults and children 12 years and over take one dose 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years must not use
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if tub seal is opened, torn or broken
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F)
- See date on tub for expiration date.
- dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate
- FD&C blue #1 aluminium lake
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- sodium starch glycolate